It’s a mystery why our Chicago Cribbage Antics video is not getting thousands of views on YouTube. It ranks right up there with the other Top 10 great mysteries:
- Bigfoot sightings are everywhere, including your backyard; yet there is a shortage of Bigfoot Personal Trainers.
- UFOs sightings are also on the rise, and they frequently crash; yet we don’t see UFO body shop repair businesses springing up at all.
- How come there is no Save the Chupacabra Society?
- What’s the delay on opening the Loch Ness Monster petting station?
- Is there any explanation for the pitifully small number of Taco Bell restaurants on Mars?
- Will there be an upcoming investigation into why the male Weather Channel meteorologists are required to wear pants that pool around the ankles?
- Everywhere you look there is a crisis of men’s shirt pocket puckering—yet there is no federal investigation forthcoming.
- Just who is in charge of installing signs to properly identify dangerous worm hole vortex entrances?
- Will we ever get anything but lame excuses for the existence of isosceles triangles?
- Why does shredded coconut have the texture of cellophane, making it impossible to swallow for some people, like me?
Anyway, as far as we know, there is no other video about Chicago Cribbage besides ours. It deserves around 3 million views, preferably by tomorrow. We appreciate your kind attention to this matter; thank you for your time.